1. POSTRON is committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of the information we collect. We have implemented security measures to protect your information, including secure servers and networks that are accessible to a limited number of employees, and encryption technologies when transferring or receiving sensitive information.
2. POSTRON’s Website encrypts customer data.
3. Data is the most vulnerable when it is in transit, and for this reason, all communications to and from our servers are encrypted for customer security and confidentiality. The data is hosted with a reputable hosting service.
4. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact email@example.com.
Collection of Information
5. When visiting websites, you provide information to these website owners based on where you go and what you do at each website. POSTRON collects and retains this information for business purposes only. For example, it is used to improve the quality and functionality of our Website, as well as to respond to requests for more information on all of the products and services we offer. This information is collected through web server logs and cookies that allow us to track the aggregated statistics and data from our visitors as they utilize our Website.
6. Cookies are used to track visitor activities on the Website and retargeting tools are applied to generate visual or text ads upon visits to other websites. Email addresses or Facebook accounts are stored when an account is created and may be used for future promotional purposes or broadcast communications (e.g., newsletters). A business address is required when ordering any products (e.g., POS). Postcards or advertisings may be sent to business addresses. In order to purchase POSTRON services, you will need to set up an automated monthly payment which will require bank account information including the name of the account holder, bank account number, routing number, and photo of a void check.
7. POSTRON maintains email lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, support, and more. Emails are sent out as needed, and contain valuable information for our merchants, agents, partners, and other interested parties. The emails often contain web beacons, which collect information such as a cookie identifier and the time and date that the email was viewed or opened. They allow us to track how many people opened our emails. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
To be removed from our mailing list, simply email us now or click the unsubscribe link provided within each email.
Submission of Data
8. Unless explicitly and unambiguously requested in writing or separately agreed upon, POSTRON does not want your confidential or proprietary information from you via POSTRON’s Website. You agree that any material, information, or data you transmit to us or post to the Website (each a “Submission or collectively “Submissions”) will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary. For all Submissions, (1) you guarantee to us that you have the legal right to post the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity, and (2) you give POSTRON a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to use, distribute, display and create derivative works from the Submission, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction, benefits, royalties, or responsibilities to you.
10. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities, such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
11. In certain situations, POSTRON may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request, or respond to a compulsory legal process brought by a governmental or private party. If POSTRON is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information, to any other third party with your prior consent.
12. Data of our customers (including subscribers or users who have paid for and subscribed to our services) who choose to receive newsletters, including their payment information, business address, business type, email address, and any associated information will be stored on POSTRON’s servers.
13. Any data collected by our subscribers including personal information, including, but not limited to: transaction history, information necessary to complete a transaction, and emails of a subscriber’s customers are stored. Subscriber collects such data in its sole discretion and at its own risk.,Subscriber is completely responsible and liable for any improper use of such data.
Uses of Private Information.
14. POSTRON at the request of subscribers may analyze the data and private information provided by that subscriber. The results of the analysis, if any, will be provided to the requesting subscriber, and at the completion of the analysis, destroyed.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
15. Upon request, POSTRON will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by logging in to your account on our Website. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
16. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Additional Policy Information
With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links
19. The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow certain standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. POSTRON’s Website encrypts data which is hosted on a secure server. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
20. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do link this automatically-collected data to other information we collect about you.
21. We, POSTRON, and our partners use technologies, such as cookies or similar technologies, to analyze trends, administer the Website, track user movements around the Website, and gather demographic information about our user base. Users can control the use of these cookies at the individual browser level.
22. POSTRON does not market to or solicit data from minors. The services we provide are for businesses with owners and principals 18 years of age and older. At POSTRON, we value keeping information private and secure.
23. We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at: POSTRON 13300 Crossroads Pkwy N, Suite 400 City of Industry, CA 91746. We can also be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by phoning us (toll-free) at 1-833-767-8766.
25. This agreement is fully integrated, there are no further representations, warranties, or guarantees made aside from what is contained herein. No changes can be made except in writing by POSTRON. You and POSTRON agree that POSTRON may change these terms at any time without notice. POSTRON shall make efforts to alert you of any changes by email (if you are a subscriber), and you consent to email notification.
Choice of Law
26. Any dispute that arises out of this agreement shall be solely determined pursuant to the laws of the State of California without regard to or application of any of California’s conflict of laws rules.
27. Any dispute that arises out of this Agreement or between the parties shall be determined by mediation and, if such mediation does not result in a resolution of the dispute, by binding arbitration. Both mediation and binding arbitration, if necessary, shall be administered by and before Judicate West in Santa Ana, CA. Should any party improperly bring a dispute into a court-of-law, then the responding party shall file a motion to dismiss and compel arbitration. The party filing such a motion shall be entitled to all costs incurred for such a filing, including all filing, processing, and service expenses; and attorney’s fees. The arbitrator upon reaching a final award shall explain the reasons for said decision. Although the initial costs of mediation and arbitration before Judicate West shall be shared by the parties equally (50/50), the arbitrator shall award costs and attorney’s fees to the prevailing party. Should Judicate West or its Sana Ana, CA venue be unavailable for any reason whatsoever, the parties hereby agree to the following in this order: selecting another Judicate West venue which is closest to Consultant; using JAMS for mediation and arbitration in a venue closest to Consultant; using AAA for mediation and arbitration in a venue closest to Consultant; and using another alternate dispute provider for mediation and arbitration in a venue closest to Consultant. Any final determination by binding arbitration may be enforced by a Court having competent jurisdiction.
28. In any action brought heretofore, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its actual costs and attorney's fees, plus all actual costs and attorney's fees incurred in connection with the enforcement of a decision or judgment arising from that action or proceeding.